Christmas appetizer option!
Christmas Dinner is almost here! This is a one of many great recipes available with Doux South pickled items. We love these products and their versatility.
- 6 large farm eggs
- 1/2 jar (8 oz) of Angry Cukes, brine reserved
- 1/4 C Dukes Mayo
- 1 tsp salt
- Place eggs in a pot of cold water to just cover and bring to a boil. Once at a boil, cover pot, turn off heat and let sit for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, place the eggs in a bowl of ice water and peel keeping the eggs under the water, this will help them peel easily.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, and core yolk out reserving the white on the side.
- In your food processor, process the yolks, Angry Cukes, mayo, and salt, until creamy.
- Place yolk mixture into a piping bag with a star tip and pipe into reserved egg white shells.
- Top deviled egg with your favorite garnish. Such as, Doux South Chow Chow, bacon crisp, fresh dill, or smoked paprika.
- Refrigerate until served.